Why do many people like to wear the real human hair weave?

      Modern craze in hair extensions can be virgin hair. Unprocessed, natural, and in its most natural kind. It began with The land of india, went down to Brazil, intersected the ocean back to Malaysia and now you can get all kinds: Foreign, Peruvian, Chinese, Burmese and many more. While this hair certainly can be gorgeous, as someone who has donned premium hair extensions for about few years, I am finding that virgin wild hair is not always the best fit in for me.

     Initially I was gets interested the natural body trend of my MarchQueen. As i adored the natural shine of the hair - not necessarily too shiny, not far too dull. I appreciated a natural dark brown color rapid I can’t be the only one who also feels that 1b might possibly be too dark but shade number 2 is often too light-weight. I loved the fact that knots were nonexistent. Then I initiated attempting to style the hair. My partner and i curled with a flat iron, crochet hair weave straight hair , that has a curling iron, with popular rollers, with Caruso sauna rollers all with the very same results. The hair always got fly aways and never performed a curl for for an extended time. As I flat ironed the head of hair, I noticed that while my human hair did blend extremely well when using the Indian hair as far as tone, my hair was a lot more coarse than the fine Native american indian strands. I hated how the hair expanded in the water and humid weather considering that my relaxed hair would probably just lay lifelessly onto the extensions.


      While I suppose my virgin hair pay for was worth every single anything and I do still appreciate virgin hair, I propose to return to processed hair through my next sew for. Virgin hair is not really the only high end hari on the market aid in fact MarchQueen sells a lovely relaxed texture called Reversal Relaxed that looks like it would blend with very own hair perfectly, I can more or less guarantee that it will hold your curl and behave very much like my own hair. I know actually thinking…you have natural locks and are thinking virgin locks may still be best for you ideal?

      Well, maybe. The problem having virgin hair is that it is definitely unpredictable. Because it is not ready-made for color nor structure, types of hair weave ,each bundle you receive is usually different. You may receive the wonderful curl pattern to match your unique with one purchase, however the next it could be much loosened. Sometimes the hair color is the same as yours exactly, other times it is usually markedly off. Virgin wild hair is gathered directly from the pinnacle of the grower without change so for the most consistent shopping, processed hair may be a greater option.

     I’m not just saying I will never wear pure hair again, that is purely untrue. However , with the market of companies offering maiden hair, I think many ladies assume that it is the best hair available and processed hair routinely means inferior. Not true rapid the best quality hair vendors just like MarchQueen offer the same high-quality in their hair and wefting regardless of the texture. Virgin in addition to processed hair both have a in the land of hair extensions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to keep your extensions looking and feeling like new

4 Ways to Maintain Hair Extensions

How to Wash the Sew-in Hair Weave While Keeping It